The 10 Most Powerful Benefits of Video Marketing!
If you’re not convinced that using online video marketing is worthwhile, then read on.
1. Video is the place where ALL your customers spend their time.
- YouTube has more than 4 billion views per day, and it’s the second-largest search engine, right after Google (which owns YouTube).
- 55 percent watch at least 1 video every day, 78 percent of people watch at least once a week and
I should just stop this post here. Game, set, match. VIDEO win’s. Your clients are watching video. You need to be using video to create ads, promos, branded entertainment, Web commercials, video blogs, viral videos, —whatever video style and format best reaches your customers.
2. Video is easily searchable.
- Countless Video results have appeared in 70 percent of the top 100 search service and product listing on Google in 2014. (Marketing Week)
Consumers are searching for your services online… search video is one of the top ways. Video’s can affect organic Google search results as well as be an entry point to your website, or landing pages. YouTube is the second-largest search engine, meaning videos get ranked high in Google. Photos, graphics, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other networks are also great tools that are searchable for your videos..
3. Video is shared easily and frequently.
- Countless number of videos are watched daily on Facebook.
- More than 1000 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
Video sharing is a huge part of branding, seo and social media, and social media is a huge part of our lives. Get your product or service video message out there in a fun and shareable way.
4. Video levels the playing field.
- Video marketing will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years.
Video has created an even playing field for small to mid size company’s. The trick is just to keep being more creative and do a better job of targeting, in order to reach your target clients
5. Video educates entertains, and inspires.
- More than 60 percent of your clients will spend two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase.
Video is the best medium at moving viewers to laugh, cry, get mad, learn, and or just plain take action.Video is a great storyteller and keeps consumers glued to your message.
6. Video marketing and video SEO is now measurable.
Google analytics are now accessible, and they do a great job of telling you how successful your marketing and seo videos are doing. No more guesswork. These tools can help you to determine which videos converting to leads and to increased sales helping you move your marketing in the right direction.
7. Video the best nonperishable marketing tool you can own.
Your videos will stay online and in Google results for a very long time. unlike TV ads that get taken down once the rent isn’t paid, online video content stays online, working for you and reducing your overall spending over time.
8. Video is one click away from the ‘buy’ button.
- 34 percent of apparel shoppers are more likely to purchase after viewing an online video ad, versus 16 percent after watching an ad on TV.
9. Video is about selling, not just playing around.
- Shoppers who viewed video were more likely to purchase than viewers who did not.
10. Video marketing is now mobile friendly.
- Online video now accounts for 50 percent of all mobile traffic and up to 69 percent of traffic on certain networks.
- 30-second mobile video ads have an 88.3 percent completion rate.
Armed with these points you can convince anyone of the value of video marketing. If you need help creating your video seo or marketing plan, Lets connect…