Social Media Marketing:
Are you looking for the best way to use Social Media Marketing? Let us help you tie all your options together.
Facebook—Targeted Connections Contests
Facebook can be an amazing space; if you have a clear idea of what brings people together, what people love to share and where you want them to go and how to get them there.
What brings people together?
common pain, common solutions, sense of shared traits, common purpose.
What people love to share?
beautiful images, quotes, human faces, funny text/images/stories, powerful statements by celebrities, offers and discounts.
Where do you want them to go?
always take them to a place that solves their problem, sales page, video page.
Strategy in a nutshell:
The focus of this phase is to expand your target market on Facebook using a re-occurring contest strategy. These contests can be targeted to your top target locations or demographics. This process will give you more Page Likes and more engagement on the Page and more traffic to your website.
We can develop a series of custom apps for the Facebook Page; email capture, document presentation page, video sales page.
Promoted Posts will be very important to use, but the number of Page likes will need to be increased to at least 200 in order to use that service. We can develop several posts that would be perfect for Promoted Posts. These can be posted and used anytime Posting at least twice a day is suggested. We can develop the posts and schedule them to post at high traffic times on Facebook.
Facebook Ads that are targeted to a targeted audience would be great, if the budget allows. I can create and manage an ad campaign for you. The costs of the ads are not part of the fee for creating the marketing plan, but managing a campaign is included.
The main reason you want to be on YouTube is the SEO benefit. Several videos need to be developed to use all the targeted keywords you want to own for this program. These video do not need to be on-camera interviews. The videos can be presentations, ads, testimonials with static images etc.
YouTube can be an amazing space if you provide an entertaining, professional and highly optimized video channel.
Please make sure there is an element of entertainment woven into every video you create.
Your Channel needs to be beautiful and match the quality of your website. You will need to put some attention on the social aspect to really gain the most from this social site.
we have a checklist of things to do to make sure each video gets you in the top of the search engines.
Strategy in a nutshell:
The focus of this phase is to use the second largest search engine to expand your target market and bring them directly to your website.
Twitter —Traffic and Reach
Twitter is used mainly for its ability to move traffic to a site. 90% of the tweets are designed to engage interest and make the click to the site. After that, the site needs to manage the interest and move people to the sale. It will work for you when you make the tweets as down-home and authentic and as non-sales-y as possible. This is done through quotes from presentations and presenters, images from the site, facts and figures, and conversations.
What to Tweet:
teaser text for the products, parts of testimonials, statement of benefits, vocabulary that captures the voice of your company, 80% with links
The most important part to define is the “voice” of the tweets; highly energetic, forceful, sweet, etc. The voicing will be the emotional mover in the tweet creation process. A global list of hash-tags will be developed that will increase the reach of each tweet beyond the Followers of the accounts.
A collection of tweets (50) and the instructions on how to vary them, will be developed. Each tweet will include links and hash-tags. This excel file will be available for all principals and supports to use in any marketing campaigns.
The most important about using Twitter for marketing is the voicing, frequency and landing pages the tweets take people to.
Strategy in a nutshell:
Tweet at least 50 times a week on all designated accounts (TBD)
tweet during peak online attention of targeted potential customers use the top hashtags for the product in most tweets connect with top Twitter Chat hosts to schedule Twitter Chats
Twitter ad campaign – budget to be determined – suggested $10/day
The images that are developed for Facebook can be re-purposed on the website and then Pinned to Pinterest for increased traffic. Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined. Pinterest can be an amazing space if you provide beautiful images that inspire curiosity, links back to your landing pages and encourage supporters to Pin your stuff.
Images that inspire curiosity: Creating images is a foundational social media task. You use those images on your landing pages, sales pages and websites. The images themselves need to be like teaser text that pulls someone to click through to see the origin of the image. Links back to your landing pages: The whole reason for using Pinterest is to create traffic back to your landing and sales pages. Pinterest is a winner in this function. Pinterest Drives More Traffic Than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn (report).
By providing a way for your biggest supporters and customers to Pin and Re-Pin you images from your site you’ll multiply your marketing efforts. The focus of this phase is to use the most powerful traffic mover to expand your target market and bring them directly to your sales pages.
Strategy in a nutshell:
Create Pinnable images on the website
Inform your fans – Announce your Pinnable images to all your other social sites Create a Group Board for wider reach – and hand-select the Pinners
Blogging — Off & On-Site Traffic
Blogging comes standard with every social media campaign endeavor. We will create and manage multiple blogs around the company’s products/services. We’ll use wordpress, blogspot, weebly, and many industry related blog sites to generate traffic back to the social sites and main company website.
Facebook Monthly Marketing Tasks $500/Month (On-Going)
- 3 Linked Facebook posts (image + text + link) per week, M-W-F, to the Page. These are posts that have already been created on a blog or website. If you need Content creation, please discuss this with me.
- 2 simple posts a week, Tuesday and Thursday, to the Page. These are simple questions and fill-in-the-blank types of posts
- Monitoring conversations, deleting spam, and postings replies on the Page
- Interacting with other targeted Pages as your Page for increased visibility and Facebook Page growth once a week. A list of these Pages, or a keyword to find them in search is needed for this task.
- Change cover image once a month or agreed upon schedule
Running one Facebook Ad campaign per month for more aggressive Facebook Page growth and e-mail options. Monitoring the ad campaign to ensure the cheapest price per click and delivering a monthly report on the stats. You can decide on a daily budget and the cost would go on your credit card.
Twitter Monthly Marketing Tasks $250/Month (On-Going)
- Facebook Page posts auto-post to designated Twitter accounts
- Manually following other targeted tweeters to grow your following
- Following a minimum of 50 new people per week targeted by keyword
- 10 tweets/day
- Actively Re-tweeting and commenting on your behalf
- Actively using the designated hashtags
- YouTube Monthly Marketing Tasks $250 (On-Going)
- Uploading and optimizing YouTube videos with keywords, titles, and descriptions to be found and drive traffic
- Managing YouTube comments by answering posts and removing spam as needed
- Adding your created videos to designated playlists
- Adding other channels videos to designated playlists
- Pinterest Monthly Marketing Tasks $250 (On-Going)
- Adding 5 pins a week from existing content
- Re-pinning 5 pins a week from other people/business Boards
- Replying to comments, adding 5 comments a week
- Blogging comes automatically as part of any social media selection (On-Going)
- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Website Re-Design Pricing: FREE as part of Monthly Internet Marketing Service
- (1) Customize Content Management System Website with Social Media Integration
- Unlimited Pages (e.g. Home – About Us – Wholesale Information – My Account – Vapor Blog – Contact Us – etc…)